Digital Strategist, Account Lead:
Statecraft Digital is a progressive political digital marketing firm looking for a Digital Strategist, responsible for overseeing the technical and creative functions of digital marketing across multiple advertising platforms including social media, and programmatic advertising. This employee will be expected to conceptualize as well as oversee and assist with the execution of these ad campaigns.
This a fully remote and full-time position with company benefits through November 30, 2022.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work directly with progressive candidates and causes across the United States to develop, manage, and execute a multi-channel digital strategy to meet their goals. This will include, but not limited to, work collaboratively in creating budgets, strategic objectives, messaging priorities, and creative deliverables. This will require strong understanding of the metrics and goals of each stage of the campaign and effectively relaying expectations to the client.
- Build out audiences and identify opportunities with targeted demographics, working closely with our production team and data providers in the process.
- Work with our team to create, monitor, and optimize ads on social media and programmatic platforms. This includes assisting in conceptualizing as well as overseeing the graphic design of digital ads.
- Track and report on campaign results both internally and to clients.
- Write copy for and conceptualize the most effective advertisements across various platforms/mediums.
- Manage the production process for approved email content. This includes staging, QA testing, segmenting and building forms (donation pages, surveys, petitions) in relevant systems. Training will be provided if needed.
- Manage content calendars to ensure content is drafted and delivered as promised to the client.
- Field questions and address client concerns. Attend recurring client meetings as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- 2-4 years of experience managing paid digital advertising programs for political campaigns and/or advocacy organizations.
- Experience and/or familiarity with running ads on Facebook, Programmatic, and other digital ad buy platforms.
- Deep understanding how creative, planning, media, marketing and analytics integrate to ensure a successful campaign.
- On top of trends and best practices across the digital landscape.
- Experience in using data and digital tactics for storytelling.
- Able to work extended hours when needed for rapid response moments.
- An excellent communicator, many things are teachable, but this is essential, especially in a remote work team.
- Team minded and solution oriented. THIS IS MISSION CRITICAL
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and meet tight deadlines.
- Eager to learn and self-educate, this industry changes rapidly, literally daily.
- Committed to getting things right – paying close attention to detail and continuing to work a problem through to its solution
- Support progressive values and commitment to building a safe and diverse workplace where people from all walks of life can contribute and advance the movement.
- Committed to getting progressives elected across the United States.
The following experience would be beneficial, but not required:
- Familiarity with CRMs like NGP VAN and Action Network
- Advanced Skills with Excel
- Graphic design experience
- Coding/website development experience
- Spanish language fluency is a plus
Are you the right candidate for this position? Ask yourself, do you:
- Excel when facing a tough task that requires an out of the box solution?
- Remain flexible in a constantly changing environment (not every day is the same)?
- Understand that relationships are the backbone to business and political effectiveness, making quality of work and effective communication to our clients paramount.
- Consider yourself resourceful and having a mindset of being a “life-long learner” with a desire to troubleshoot problems and create solutions or “work-arounds”.
- Want to make the world around you a better place?
- The position is remote, it will require some needs unique to remote employment including but not limited to:
- Access to high-speed internet, a cell phone that can support the company’s apps, and a computer (can be desktop).
- Follow best practices for virtual meetings or calls, both for internal and client meetings.
- Self-disciplined and task-oriented with a strong sense of self accountability.
- Some travel may be required for company retreats or client work. (10%).
This position is full-time with salary commensurate with experience and will fall into the range of $50,000-$60,000.
- 15 Vacation Days, Plus 8 Paid Holidays.
- Unlimited sick, Personal and Bereavement time.
- Healthcare Compensation (QSEHRA)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Technology/Cell Stipend
- Professional Development Opportunities
- And did we mention “Work From Home”?
Statecraft Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Statecraft’s policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, grow, and make a real difference in the world around us. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply: send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the position or the company.