Statecraft Digital is a progressive political digital marketing firm looking for a Digital Specialist, responsible for assisting with the technical and creative functions of digital marketing across multiple advertising platforms including social media, and programmatic advertising. This includes assisting with client facing reporting.
The ideal candidate will have campaign experience but we will consider corporate experience as well.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work directly with progressive candidates and causes across the United States with their digital presence
- Create, monitor, and optimize ads on social media, display, and digital marketing platforms
- Track and report on campaign results both internally and to clients
- Write email copy, oversee production, and develop email calendars and fundraising projections for clients
- Assist in conceptualizing as well as overseeing and assisting with graphic design of digital ads
- Write copy/conceptualize advertising creative for various platforms/mediums
- Perform other duties as needed
- Committed to getting progressives elected across the United States
- An excellent communicator, many things are teachable but this is essential, especially in a remote work team
- Team minded, we work collaboratively, you may get asked for an opinion on things beyond your current job scope, as long as you can stay on task with your primary objectives we hope this will be something you volunteer to do
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and meet tight deadlines;
- Graphic design experience
- Familiar with advertising platforms like Facebook, and Google Ads
- Comfortable and familiar with Google suite
- Able to work extended hours when needed for rapid response moments
- Eager to learn and self-educate, this industry changes rapidly, literally daily, do you choose to keep yourself updated?
- Committed to getting things right – pays close attention to detail and doesn’t stop trying
- Support for progressive values and commitment to building a safe and diverse workplace where people from all walks of life can contribute and advance the movement.
The following experience would be beneficial, but not required:
- Familiarity with CRMs like Votebuilder or other data platforms like L2
- Experience with website development, particularly on WordPress
- Spanish language fluency is a plus
- The position is remote, it requires access to high-speed internet, a cell phone that can support the company’s apps and a computer (can be desktop).
- Some travel may be required for company retreats or client work. (10%)
This position is full-time with salary commensurate with experience and will fall into the range of $32,000-$38,000. This is a junior-level position.
Benefits include annual paid vacation time and health insurance compensation.
Statecraft Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Statecraft’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, grow, and make a real difference in the world around us. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply: send resume and cover letter to [email protected] Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the position or the company.